UNIVERSAL JOURNAL GRID RULER – NO SPACES
It’s the ultimate journaling accessory! Our exclusive journal Grid Ruler helps you create any kind of journal spread by making it easy to measure the dots and spaces on your page. Use the notches to measure, and the flat edge to draw your lines. Also features handy checklist stencils in square and circle styles, and can also be used as a bookmark in your journal too!
Each grid guide is 22.5cm wide and 7cm deep.
There are two versions of the ruler: One has spaces between the box guides, and the other has no spaces, depending on which look you prefer in your journal. This listing is for the version without spaces. (Find the version with spaces here.)
The Oops a Daisy Journal Grid Ruler is a multi-functional tool:
- Quickly find the centre point of your page
- Divide your page into sections using our box guide
- Measure 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 grid spaces using the quick count notches on the bottom edge
- The short edge of the grid guide is 14 grid spaces wide
- Create square or circle style checklists using the embedded stencils
- Use the top edge as a rule to draw straight lines
Read more about our different journal stencils on the Stencil FAQ page.