Are you ready to set up your next journal?
Welcome to a brand new online resource that will walk you through your new journal set-up.
‘Journal with Oops a Daisy’ has been designed to support those who are totally new to journaling, but will also help experienced journalers level-up their journaling practice!
What does it include?
When you sign up to ‘Journal with Oops a Daisy’ you will receive 3 months access to our online hub where you will find blog posts, video tutorials, digital downloads, and support tools. We will also host an exclusive Facebook community!
Within the hub we will break down your journal setup into 5 sections:
When is it?
We are kicking off with a month long challenge w/c 30th October to celebrate Oops a Daisy’s 7th birthday. After this, ‘Journal with Oops a Daisy’ will be a permanent fixture on the Oops a Daisy website!
- Introduction – Get Ready for 2024 – w/c 30th Oct
- Start with the Foundations – w/c 6th Nov
- It’s All About You – w/c 13th Nov
- Going Beyond The Basics – w/c 20th Nov
- Your Monthly Set-Up – w/c 27th Nov
How much is it?
That’s up to you! We really wanted to make this resource accessible to as many people as possible, and as an opportunity to give a little back as a business.
Journal with Oops a Daisy is completely free to join, all we ask is that you make a small donation to our chosen charity.
The charity donation can be as much or as little as you can afford and will go towards supporting a hospice local to the Oops a Daisy HQ that has supported loved ones of the Oops a Daisy team.
PLEASE NOTE: If you would rather not donate to charity you can purchase 3 months access to the programme for £10 – Simply add to your basket and check out as normal.
How do I sign up?
- Visit our Just Giving page and make a donation.
- A thank you email will be sent from Just Giving which includes a code from Oops a Daisy.
- Add the “Journal with Oops a Daisy” membership to your basket and use the code from your email to discount by 100%.
- Once your membership is active you can then access the ‘Journal with Oops a Daisy’ hub! (link is under “Your Account” in the main menu dropdown).