ALICE – CLASSIC A5 BULLET JOURNAL STENCIL
Our hand designed bullet journal stencils can help even the least creative person get the most out of their journal by adding a simple design touch.
Our “Alice” journal stencil was inspired by the book “Alice through the looking glass” and our April 2022 Bullet Journal Squad challenge.
It contains a Cheshire cat, tea cups, an Alice silhouette, and icons for playing cards – Perfect for adding a literary touch to your bullet journal!
Size: 22cm x 12cm
(See the gallery image for the size of the individual stencil elements)
ABOUT OUR JOURNAL STENCILS
This stencil is made of our NEW #ClearCut material – introduced to our range in 2021.
- Made of flexible frosted polypropylene
- Lightweight, flexible and durable
- Less damaging to your pens than rigid plastic or metal stencils
- Allows for easier tracing of more detailed and complex elements
- Transparency allows for easier positioning on your page
Our Classic A5 Stencils also have a tab at the top so you can use it as a bookmark in your journal.
Read more about our different journal stencils on the Stencil FAQ page.
PUNCHED OR UNPUNCHED?
All of our Classic A5 Stencils can be provided punched for easy storage. There are three options:
- Punched for 6 ring organisers (E.g. Our stencil storage folder or an A5 Filofax)
- Punched for discbound planners (E.g. Happy Planner or Arc)
**SPECIAL OFFER – BUY 5 STENCILS GET 1 FREE**
Multibuy offers will be applied automatically when qualifying products are added to the cart. Lowest priced item will be deducted.