DAISY DOODLES ‘SUPER STRIPES’ KIDS’ JOURNAL (B5 SIZE)
Journaling is SO MUCH FUN, it’s not fair that only grown ups get to play!
As with adults, journaling has many benefits such as developing creativity, improving organisation, and being more aware of emotions, as well as being a fun non-screen activity. We focus all of the Daisy Doodles products and activities around six concepts:
Thinking, Feeling, Imagining, Creating, Planning and Remembering
Children are encouraged to use their journals in these different ways by collecting Stickerdoodles.
Our kids’ journals now contain:
- 9 pre-printed pages full of instructions and blank spreads to help kids get started.
- Additional ‘This journal belongs to…’ and ‘About me’ colouring pages.
- Space on the inside cover for kids to stick their collection of Stickerdoodles.
- 90 sides of 5mm dot grid pages for children to let their imaginations run wild!
About Our Kids’ Journals:
- Comprise of 130gsm high quality uncoated white paper.
- B5 in size (182 x 157mm), so there is plenty of room for kids to get creative.
- Wire bound to lay perfectly flat.
- Stiff card cover, laminated with a matte finish for protection.
- 3 different gender-neutral cover designs – Oodles of Doodles, I Heart Stationery and Super Stripes.
This listing is for an “I ❤️’ Stationery’ cover journal. (Accessories not included). You can also personalise the front of your cover using our specially made Journal Stickers.
The Daisy Doodles range now comprises a large selection of specially designed stencils, sticker sheets and Washi tape! Take a look at our full range of kids’ journaling accessories here
Learn more about the benefits of journaling for kids, and see our digital resources, here.