PRIORITY MATRIX WORKSHEET – BULLET JOURNAL PRINTABLE
Journal printables make for easy additions to your journal. Simply download, print and add to your bullet journal!
Our Priority Matrix journal worksheet is downloadable as a high quality PDF for you to print at home. Designed to help you plan and prioritise your to-do list by sorting your tasks into the four different sections.
How to use:
Feeling overwhelmed by your to do list?
- Categorise your tasks as urgent/non-urgent and important/non-important.
- Prioritise as follows…
- The urgent/important tasks are your priority – DO IT first!
- The non-urgent but important tasks should be SCHEDULED.
- Task that are urgent but not important should be DELEGATED where possible!
- Finally – any tasks that are neither urgent or important should be DELETED!
Get access to ALL of our printables FREE OF CHARGE by becoming a VIP here!