We are looking for talented journal enthusiasts to join our Creative Team!
We need you!
At Oops a Daisy, stencils are at the centre of everything we do!
The most frequent question we get asked is “can you demo this stencil…?”
We have a huge range of over 200 stencils in our permanent shop collection, with at least the same again in our subscription boxes and limited edition kits. The job has become far too big for Jo to do alone!
Can you help?
- Do you love Oops a Daisy?
- Are you passionate about journaling?
- Do you have an active social media presence? (Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, YouTube or Pinterest)
- Do you enjoy creating journal spreads that are functional and fun?
What do we need?
As part of the Oops a Daisy Creative Team, your responsibilities will be:
- Create high quality content to demonstrate how to use our stencils, using a variety of formats including video, Instagram reels, live streams, and photo series. (Minimum of 3 tutorials per quarter).
- Promote Oops a Daisy on your social media channels, tagging us so we can share your work!
- Review new products and provide feedback as needed.
Please note: We are looking for content we can share across our social media and website that fits with the ethos and aesthetic of the Oops a Daisy brand. Images and videos provided should be high resolution, taken to a high standard and with an appropriate background etc.
Creative Team Perks!
If you are selected as a member of our Creative Team, you will receive a starter kit with a value of approx £80.
The Creative Team starter kit contains:
- 3 x Super Easy stencils
- 3 x Classic stencils
- 3 x Font stencils
- 3 x Pocket/Misc stencils
Every quarter, you will also receive 3 new stencils of your choice, plus a discount code for 25% off all Oops a Daisy stencils (personal use only).
Finally, we will provide you with a 10% discount code to share with friends and family (valid on stencils only).
How to apply!
Please, provide the following information:
1. Your name
2. Mini Bio!
3. Give 3 FUN FACTS about you!
4. Social media links + stats (number of followers/subscribers/average views, etc.)
5. Show us your work! Provide evidence of 3 journal spreads you have created featuring stencils. One of these ideally should be a video. If not comfortable with video, please note that in your application.
6. If you feel that your strengths lie in a particular format/platform please let us know! For example Would you be happier to host live streams within our Bullet Journal Squad Facebook community in place of more format edited content?
What happens next?
Please email all of the above to [email protected] We will review the applications and be in touch if you are successful.
The initial Creative Team will be in place for 6 months. At which point we may review/amend the team for fresh content!
We will review all Creative Team members work once per quarter, and if we feel you are not upholding your responsibilities, we have the right to withhold the Creative Team perks.
Abuse of the discount codes provided will result in immediate suspension of perks.