STENCIL ORGANISATION STICKERS
We have created a system to help you organise your Oops a Daisy journal stencil collection!
About our organisation stickers
- Contains stickers numbered 1-40 – to colour code an index up to 40 stencils!
- Your sheet also includes a selection of labels for your chosen storage method.
- Choice of 5 colours – allowing categorisation of your stencil collection.
- A6 in size
- Fit inside the pocket on the reverse of our Hybrid Planner dashboards.
- You will also receive a link to a digital download of a printable index.
Here’s how to use our system…
Each sheet will allow you to colour code and index up to 40 stencils! Grab your stencils and let’s organise… (Visit our blog post for a more detailed explanation).
Choose your storage
- Check our guide to which storage method suits the stencil type you are organising. Options include: A5 binder, Pocket tin, A5 storage tin, A5 wallet or A4 wallet.
- Select your preferred storage method.
- Add a label to your storage method to indicate the type of stencil stored and the colour code of the stencils included.
Set up your index
- Download the printable index included with this listing (or alternatively create your own index in your journal).
- Add your storage method and stencil type.
- Use the daisy from the stencil organisation stickers to colour code the index sheet. (All stencils included in this index will have co-ordinating colour coded number stickers).
Number your stencils
- Take a numbered sticker from the sheet, place it on your stencil.
- Add the stencil name against that number in your index.