POCKET MAKER – JOURNAL STENCIL
This hand designed journal stencil will help even the least creative person get the most out of their journal by adding a simple design touch.
This listing comprises of two items: A guide to make a small pocket for your journal (approx. size: Quarter of an A5 page), plus a guide for the card to fit inside the pocket.
Simply trace, cut out, and score along the fold lines to create a handy pocket to add into your journal! Perfect for creating an advent calendar in your journal – Check out the images for more inspiration!
You can secure the pocket using Washi Tape or a glue dot pen.
ABOUT OUR JOURNAL STENCILS
This stencil is made of our NEW #ClearCut material – introduced to our range in 2021.
- Made of flexible frosted polypropylene
- Lightweight, flexible and durable
- Less damaging to your pens than rigid plastic or metal stencils
- Allows for easier tracing of more detailed and complex elements
- Transparency allows for easier positioning on your page
Read more about our different journal stencils on the Stencil FAQ page.