80s TETRIS TRACKER – BOOKMARK JOURNAL STENCIL
A hand designed stencil to help even the least creative get the most out of their journal by adding a simple design touch.
Welcome to the 80s! This stencil helps you create fun 80s themed journal spreads with Tetris style blocks, plus square and circular checkboxes. It also doubles as a bookmark!
Our bookmark stencils are designed to be used with any kind of journal. As well as containing elements you can trace to create journal spreads, you can also use the stencil as a bookmark.
4.5cm x 22.5cm in length
ABOUT OUR JOURNAL STENCILS
This stencil is made of our NEW #ClearCut material – introduced to our range in 2021.
- Made of flexible frosted polypropylene
- Lightweight, flexible and durable
- Less damaging to your pens than rigid plastic or metal stencils
- Allows for easier tracing of more detailed and complex elements
- Transparency allows for easier positioning on your page
Read more about our different journal stencils on the Stencil FAQ page.