NOTEPAD TO-DO LIST – JOURNAL STENCIL
A hand designed stencil to help even the least creative get the most out of their journal by adding a simple design touch.
This stencil is shaped as a page from a notepad with checkboxes to help you quickly create to-do lists in your bullet journal. The outside of the stencil can also be traced around to add extra design elements to your journal spreads.
Our shaped stencils are designed to be used with any kind of journal. Their unique shapes and designs mean they can be used to design a huge range of spreads.
8.3cm x 12.8cm (will fit inside the back pocket of an A5 Journal).
ABOUT OUR JOURNAL STENCILS
This stencil is made of our NEW #ClearCut material – introduced to our range in 2021.
- Made of flexible frosted polypropylene
- Lightweight, flexible and durable
- Less damaging to your pens than rigid plastic or metal stencils
- Allows for easier tracing of more detailed and complex elements
- Transparency allows for easier positioning on your page
Read more about our different journal stencils on the Stencil FAQ page.