JOURNAL GRID GUIDE RULER (NO SPACES)
It’s the ultimate journaling accessory! Our exclusive journal grid guide helps you create any kind of journal spread by making it easy to measure the dots and spaces on your page. Use the notches to measure, and the flat edge to draw your lines. Can also be used as a bookmark in your journal!
Each grid guide is 22.5cm wide and 7cm deep.
This version has no spaces between the box guides for those who prefer this look. The spaced version can be found here.
The Oops a Daisy Journal Grid Guide is a multi-functional tool:
- Quickly find the centre point of your page
- Divide your page into sections using our box guide
- Measure 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 grid spaces using the quick count notches on the bottom edge
- The short edge of the grid guide is 14 grid spaces wide
- Use the top edge as a rule to draw straight lines
Read more about our different journal stencils on the Stencil FAQ page.