COMIC UPPER CASE – A5 FONT JOURNAL STENCIL
After much demand, we have created our own range of Font Stencils – Designed especially for adding text to your journal or planner.
This journal stencil contains a full upper case alphabet, plus the numbers 0-9, in a fun comic-themed font. The matching lower case version of this font is available here.
This fun font makes it quick and easy to write neat headings and will brighten up any journal spread! Check out our full range of font stencils here.
Stencil size: 20.3 x 14cm. See the gallery image for the sizes of individual stencil components.
HOW DO I DRAW THE MIDDLES OF THE LETTERS?
At the bottom of all of our font stencils you will find a row of ‘holes’ which enable you to draw the inner shapes of the letters which require them.
- Lower case letters: a, b, d, e, g, o, p, q
- Upper case letters: A, B, D, O, P, Q, R
- Numbers: 4, 6, 8, 9, 0
Please Note: Where the same ‘hole’ shape is replicated for multiple letters, (e.g. If the letter O and number 0 are the same) we have only included them once on the stencil.
ABOUT OUR JOURNAL STENCILS
This stencil is made of our NEW #ClearCut material – introduced to our range in 2021.
- Made of flexible frosted polypropylene
- Lightweight, flexible and durable
- Less damaging to your pens than rigid plastic or metal stencils
- Allows for easier tracing of more detailed and complex elements
- Transparency allows for easier positioning on your page
Read more about our different journal stencils on the Stencil FAQ page.
PUNCHED OR UNPUNCHED?
All of our Font Stencils can be provided punched for easy storage. There are three options:
- Punched for 6 ring organisers (E.g. Our stencil storage folder or an A5 Filofax)
- Punched for discbound planners (E.g. Happy Planner or Arc)
Select your choice from the dropdown menu when purchasing.
**SPECIAL OFFER – BUY 5 STENCILS GET 1 FREE**
Stencils must all be the same type (e.g. Classic, Pocket or Super-Easy). Multi-buy offers are deducted automatically when qualifying products are added to the cart.