CIRCULAR TRACKERS – PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Designed with journaling in mind, our brand new range of photopolymer stamps make setting up your journal spreads quick and easy!
Circular trackers are great, but such a pain to draw! This set of Circular Tracker stamps, featuring 3 separate stamps, has been created especially for you to create spreads to help you track your habits, mood, or tasks!
LARGE MONTHLY TRACKER STAMP
- 9cm in diameter
- Divided into 32 segments – One for every day of the month, plus a spare for the key
- Each ring can be used to track a separate habit or task for the month ahead
SMALL WEEKLY TRACKER STAMP
- 4cm in diameter
- Divided into 7 segments – One for each day of the week
- Track a single habit or create a whole page of these to track multiple habits for the week
SMALL MONTHLY TRACKER STAMP
- 4 cm in diameter
- Divided into 32 segments – One for each day of the month, plus a an extra for a key
- Track a single habit or create a whole page page of these to track multiple habits for the month
If you’re struggling with using stamps, don’t worry! Our Stamp Info page has loads of information, plus instructions on how to use them!
Our range of photopolymer stamps have been designed in-house specifically for journaling – Take a look at the full range of stamps here.
Please note: This stamp set does not include an acrylic block or ink. You can buy these separately here.
Claire (verified owner) –
Easy setup with stamping
Nichola Watts (verified owner) –
Love this. It’s perfect. Great quality too.
Clare A. (verified owner) –
Kirsty Stanley (verified owner) –
Carolyn A. (verified owner) –
Louise Rodgers (verified owner) –
Brilliant and well thought out product.