OOPS A DAISY B5 DOT GRID JOURNAL – OCEAN TEAL
It’s finally here! After years of dreaming and planning, our very first range of Oops a Daisy journals!
After launching the journals in A5 we had a tonne of requests to create a B5 version… Your wish is our command!
- B5 in size (176x250mm)
- De-bossed linen cover in 3 beautifully bright colours
- 160gsm bright white FSC certified paper
- 5mm light grey dot grid
- Marks to denote centre of page, centre side and centre top.
- Elastic closure
- Ribbon marker
- Lay-flat binding
- 160 numbered pages
- Manufactured in the UK
It’s all in the details…
- Our journals are available in 3 colours – Regency Purple, Ocean Teal and Sunshine Yellow.
- Each cover has a beautifully subtle de-bossed daisy pattern, bursting out from the bottom left corner.
- Also de-bossed on the cover is the name we have given our journals: “Dot. Dot. Dot.” This represents the ongoing and ever-developing process of journaling, as well as the classic dot grid pattern!
- On the inside cover, we have included space for you to add your name, but also list the reasons why you journal. We think it’s important to remember this in order to stay focused and keep up the journaling habit!
- As well as the classic 5mm dot grid (the absolute gold standard for journaling), each page also has subtle marks at the page centre, centre top and centre side of the pages, for quick creation of journal spreads with no measuring required!
We couldn’t create a journal without including an exclusive stencil to go alongside it (after all, stencils are what we are famous for!).
The Oops a Daisy Journal Bookmark contains a complete lower case alphabet in our brand font, Cheri! The alphabet is a mini version of that available on our Cheri Font Stencil, with each letter between 1-1.5cm in height.
Our journals really have been a labour of love, and we hope you will love them just as much as we do!