OOPS A DAISY A5 DOT GRID JOURNAL – THE STEPHANIE
We have a brand new range of A5 Oops a Daisy journals for spring 2022: Periwinkle (blue/purple), Inky Blue (navy), THE STEPHANIE (fuchsia) – View the full range here!
Introducing THE STEPHANIE:
Named after one of Jo’s favourite fictional characters, the ULTIMATE pink lady – Stephanie Zinone!
THE STEPHANIE is a stunning fuchsia pink with contrasting silver grey elastic and ribbon marker. The perfect journal for every wannabe pink lady!
We wrote a wish list for our perfect journal, and these tick every box…
- A5 in size (148 x 210mm)
- Debossed linen cover in a selection of beautiful colours.
- 160gsm bright white FSC certified paper
- 5mm light grey dot grid
- Marks to denote centre of page, centre side and centre top.
- Elastic closure
- Ribbon marker
- Lay-flat binding
- 160 numbered pages
- Manufactured in the UK
It’s all in the details…
- Our journals are now available in 3 new colours for Spring 2022 – Periwinkle (blue/purple), Inky Blue (navy), THE STEPHANIE (fuchsia). They are also available in B5 format!
- Each cover has a beautifully subtle debossed daisy pattern, bursting out from the bottom left corner.
- Also de-bossed on the cover is the name we have given our journals: “Dot. Dot. Dot.” This represents the ongoing and ever-developing process of journaling, as well as the classic dot grid pattern!
- On the inside cover, we have included space for you to add your name, but also list the reasons why you journal. We think it’s important to remember this in order to stay focused and keep up the journaling habit!
- As well as the classic 5mm dot grid (the absolute gold standard for journaling), each page also has subtle marks at the page centre, centre top and centre side of the pages, for quick creation of journal spreads with no measuring required!
We couldn’t create a journal without including an exclusive stencil to go alongside it (after all, stencils are what we are famous for!).
Our spring releases contain a brand new bookmark design! The Oops a Daisy Spring Journal Bookmark contains a decorative border of hearts and flowers. Perfect to add a spring vibe to your journal.
Our journals really have been a labour of love, and we hope you will love them just as much as we do!