This week is our first new product launch of 2023!
The items will be live inside the VIP Priority Access Shop at 6pm on 23rd February!
General sale will begin at 6pm on Friday 24th February.
About the range:
The ‘Take a Break’ range is all about self-care and grabbing 5 minutes of ‘me time’ in a busy day! It is the first outing for our brand new sticker kits, which will make setting up your spreads even easier. We also have our very first gonk vinyl stickers!
The Colour Palette:
We are super excited for this one, let’s take a look at what’s included!
We have created five new stencils for the range!
- Take a Break – Super Easy Stencil: Available in both A5 and B5 compatible format. This flexible design can be used in so many ways. It works perfectly as a 2-days on a page spread, using the take-out cup as a place to write events/gratitude and the hearts for your daily tasks! You could also use this as a brainstorm/to-do list.
- Ballpoint Pen – Upper and Lower Case A5 Font Stencils: The font included as part of our “Take a Break” range may look familiar to you – it also featured in our “Chasing Rainbows” monthly theme! (Don’t worry there will be no duplicates, we have something a little different in this month’s instalment of Daisy Says!)
- Blossom – Upper and Lower Case A5 Font Stencils: This font was a last minute addition to this launch, as we loved it so much when we saw it used on our Self-Care Challenge graphics!
Super Easy Stencils RRP £7.50 (A5) – £8.50 (B5). A5 Font Stencils RRP £8.00 each. All are included in our buy 5 get storage bag offer.
A4 Sticker Kits
The ‘Take a Break'”‘ range includes a brand new sticker format for Oops a Daisy!
The A4 sheets are designed to contain a mega bundle of elements to help make spread set-up even easier.
Our sticker kits come in a bright or pastel colour-way and contain a mega bundle of co-ordinating decorative elements, page tabs and Washi strips! We also have a whole A4 page of dates and day icons – a whopping 136 stickers (enough for two full months!).
Each sheet is £5.50 – PLUS they will be included in our ‘buy 5 get 1 free’ offer!
We have three new Washi tape designs!
- Take a Break: Whatever your hot beverage of choice, it is represented here on our horizontal Washi tape design. The text “Take a Break” pops on our gorgeous purple background!
- Take a Break – On the go! For those of you who have requested vertical designs, this one is for you. Take-out cups in a variety of colours will brighten up the edge of any journal page!
- Take a Break – Dotty Rainbow: Our dotty rainbow design has now sold out in 3 previous colour-ways so we knew we had to bring it back in the ‘Take a Break’ colour palette!
All of our standard Washi Tapes are 15mm wide and 10m in length. The RRP is £3.50 and will be included in our buy 5 get 1 free Washi Tape offer!
We have 5 new vinyl sticker designs as part of this launch!
- “But First Coffee” – Rainbow holo vinyl sticker.
- “Beans” – Our coffee loving Gonk.
- “Brew” – Our tea loving Gonk.
- “Scrawl” – Our pen loving Gonk.
- “Sketch” – Our pencil loving Gonk.
- “Blossom” – Rainbow holo vinyl sticker
All of our Vinyl stickers have an RRP of £3.00 and are included in our buy 5 get 1 free sticker offer.
Finally, we have two new sets of patterned paper printables: Brights and pastels!
As usual these will be free of charge to our VIPs! (RRP £1.50 per design or £4.00 for set of 3).
Don’t forget to join our self-care challenge!
Our challenge is totally free to join and you don’t need any special equipment, just put aside 15-30 minutes a day, bring yourself and your journal, and get ready to dedicate a week to self-care.
Challenge runs from 24th February to 3rd March!
6 thoughts on “NEW PRODUCT RANGE – Take a Break!”
Can’t wait to receive my order 😊 love that you’ve added the color theme so that I can pick out pens that matches
So many lovely things! 😍
I was lucky enough to buy the stickers at Palentines Festival last weekend and they are amazing. I’ll be adding to my collection tomorrow 🙂
oo the stickers and fonts looks fab. I’ll have to persuade my other half that I really need these
Oh My!!!! I love it all, so glad I get paid tomorrow 🙂
I absolutely love this whole collection. I can’t wait to add them all to my collection 😍