It’s the launch all you book lovers have been waiting for!
We ended up creating SO MANY book-themed products, that we’ve had to split it into 2 separate launches! (This should make it a bit easier on your bank accounts too!) The second launch will be at the end of April, and we will post details of that nearer the time. There are also some non-book related products in this launch – Keep reading to find out more!
Here’s when it all happens:
9am Sunday 26th March – VIP Priority Access (access via the VIP Priority Access Shop)
6pm Sunday 26th March – General Sale
We have tried to order enough stock to make sure everyone gets what they want, but we cannot guarantee availability, particularly for general sale. We may do re-stocks of certain items, depending on popularity, but these will take longer to arrive as we will have to re-order from the manufacturers.
About the range:
The ‘Bookworm’ range is all about books! We have 3 different sticker kits (which have been one of the most popular items EVER!), 3 stencils, 2 vinyl stickers, 5 Washi tapes, a notepad, and a load of printables!
The Colour Palette:
We are super excited for this one, let’s take a look at what’s included!
We have created five new stencils for the range!
- Bookworm – Classic Stencil: This handy journal stencil can be used to create and decorate a book-themed spread in your bullet journal. Featuring Mark the bookworm (plus accessories to dress him!), as well as five stars to help you write reviews, a stack of books, and open books to layer up and create fun decorations.
- Bookworm – Upper and Lower Case A5 Font Stencils: This adorable wonky font features on all of our bookworm items, and these stencils will help you create matching headers in your journal spreads! We have both upper and lower cases, plus numbers 0-9, and ! and ? symbols.
Classic Stencils RRP £7.00 (A5). A5 Font Stencils RRP £8.00 each. All are included in our buy 5 get storage bag offer.
A4 Sticker Kits
Our set of 3 ‘Bookworm’ sticker kits contains a whopping 246 stickers! Featuring shelves of books with matching numbers to help you create a reading tracker or monthly spread, co-ordinating decorative elements, page tabs, Washi strips and headers, as well as enough matching days and dates to set up 2 entire months in your journal!
Each sheet is £5.50 – PLUS they will be included in our ‘buy 5 get 1 free’ offer!
We have FIVE new Washi tape designs!
- Bookworm: This design features Mark the bookworm on a background of book related quotes (You might remember this background from our Just My Type Mini One!) It works both horizontally and vertically too!
- Books: A classic book pattern that will not only co-ordinate with the rest of the Bookworm range, but also our Oops a Daisy Rainbow range! Also works both horizontally and vertically – Perfect for decorating the edges of your reading trackers.
- Skinny Stars: A brilliant suggestion from Alex of our Creative Team, this skinny Washi can be used as part of a book review (Cut out the number of stars you want to award your book!) or just as decoration! Oh, and it’s shiny too!
- + 5. Skinny Days & Dates Vertical: Loads of you have been asking us to re-stock our super useful vertical days and dates Washi tapes, and we thought we’d take the opportunity to give designs a bit of a refresh too. We’ve used the classic Montserrat font to make sure these work with any spread, and they still line up exactly with the squares in any standard dot-grid journal.
All of our standard Washi Tapes are 15mm wide and 10m in length. The RRP is £3.50 and will be included in our buy 5 get 1 free Washi Tape offer!
We have 2 new vinyl sticker designs as part of this launch!
- “Mark The Bookworm” – Rainbow holo vinyl sticker
- “Blurb” – Our book loving Gonk.
All of our Vinyl stickers have an RRP of £3.00 and are included in our buy 5 get 1 free sticker offer.
A6 Book Review Notepad
This notepad went through a couple of iterations after we asked the community for their feedback – We really hope we’ve managed to include everything you need to log your books and write reviews! It contains 50 sheets of 90gsm paper, and each sheet can be torn off to stick in your journal, or you can use the pad on it’s own as a reading tracker!
A6 notepad RRP £4.50
Finally, we have two new sets of patterned paper printables: Bookworm and Springtime! The Springtime printables are designed to match the recent Springtime sticker kit.
As usual these will be free of charge to our VIPs! (RRP £1.50 per design or £4.00 for set of 3)
Coronation A4 Sticker Kit
For the Royalists out there, we’ve created an A4 sticker kit to celebrate the upcoming coronation of King Charles III. Did you know we also have a range of matching royal items, including Washi tape, stencils, and printables available here!