Today is a big one! Its #WorldStationeryDay!
Ill be doing a round up of my FAVOURITE stationery items, plus answering your most frequently asked questions over on the YouTube channel.
My Favourite Stationery:
So I thought for this one I’d do two round ups: one for Oops a Daisy products (because I use them EVERY day) and one from the rest of the web.
My TOP Oops a Daisy Stencil – at least the one I use most frequently is the MVP stencil! Named because it comprises of all my most used elements so its my Most Valuable Player!
Second would be my Super Easy Daily Stencil – this is just so quick to set up a daily spread and I couldn’t be without it now.
Number three is my new pocket box stencil, it’s proved to be so handy I now take this one with me everywhere. Good for creating a quick list or adding an information box to your spread.
A few favourite Oops a Daisy journaling accessories:
Monthly Page Tabs – I’m rubbish at keeping an index and these help me navigate around my journal quickly.
Binder Clip – Great for holding a page open!
Days of the Week Washi – For when I’m not feeling particularly creative!
Multi Function Ruler – Well this one is self explanatory!
Black Journal Paper – For adding the blackout style to my journal.
Pocket Planner Stencil – Boxes£2.75
A5 Plain Black Paper – 120gsm Premium Paper Insert£2.50 – £9.00
A5 Planner stencil – MVP Day / Week / Month Layout – EC Compatible£4.75
Multi Function Ruler£1.75
Super Easy Planner Stencil – Daily Spread£6.00
Oops a Daisy 2020 Monthly Stickers -Art Deco£1.70
2020 Calendar Sticker Tabs – Bright Ombré£3.25
Metallic Journal Clips – 4 Colour Options£1.40 – £2.10
The best of the web!
1. Citrus Book Bindery journals – yes they live up to the hype! Every one is hand made to your specifications by the lovely Fran and Ian. Even the packaging is gorgeous!
2. Staedtler Pigment Liner (0.3m tip) – my absolute go to journaling pen. I BLINKING love this pen!! Works really well with the stencils too.
3. Zebra Mildliners – another hyped product but I really do love the pastel tone of these pens, I use them constantly to add colour to my journal spreads and mark things off my to-do list!
4. My Awesome Pencil Case – It’s big and it has room for soooo many pens!
5. My Stationery Trolley – A fairly new purchase but this has revolutionised my stationery organisation – it’s even got a peg board for goodness sake!
I answer your FAQs
For todays video I reached out on my Instagram stories and asked you guys to provide your most frequently wondered questions regarding all things Oops a Daisy!
Today we select the winners of our #NatStatWeek Giveaway!
If you are reading this before 6pm on Wednesday 22nd April there is still time to enter, hop over to our social media pages and get involved.
Don’t forget you need to be signed up to the newsletter to get the notification. you can do that by clicking the button below!
Have a great #WorldStationeryDay everyone, see you again tomorrow for #LetsGetCreative day!